Scams are all over the internet, please be careful about them! I hate to see people getting scammed and in this article, I want to tell you what are the red lights of online scams and how you can avoid them.
5 Obvious signs of online scams
I’m not saying that it means the product is 100% scam but if you find any of these signs in a product it is probably a scam or a low quality program.
You should be really careful when you see these red flags:
1. No contact information
All decent businesses in the world should give you valid contact info. They should have a valid address, phone, and email address.
2. Low-quality support with no or slow response
It’s usually rewarding to ask the support team a question before investing in a program. Most scams even don’t respond you back! Sometimes, they just respond you with a prewritten automated message.
In both cases, you can be sure that YOU CAN’T TRUST THEM!
3. Sounding too good to be true
I think it sounds familiar to you!
I have a bag of gold and I want to give to you for fun!!
Ok, it doesn’t make sense. Why on earth would I do that??
If you faced an offer that sounds too good to be true and you should pay before learning about the details, BE CAREFUL!
4. Including fancy images like expensive cars and homes
Fancy images are just emotional triggers!
Some marketers use them to stop the logical part of your brain. You are more likely to make an emotional decision instead of a logical one when you see those fancy images.
In this case, don’t rush, ignore it for a while and then come back and put all the facts in front of you. Then make a determined decision.
5. Fast success promises
Let me tell you something!
There is no backdoor to success.
If it was easy and fast, everybody would have become successful in a blink of an eye!
Scams usually promise you fast and easy ways to success!
Becuase, when they convince you, they can get your money!
6 Ways to Avoid Internet Scams
Now that you know when to be worried about a product I want to share 6 powerful ways with you to help you avoid getting scammed and find legit products.
1. Ask questions through their contact info – If there was no response, be careful!
2. Search for the product and read different reviews about it (Use terms like “name of the product + scam” or “name of the product + review”. ) – I know, it might sound obvious but believe me, many people ignore it.
3. Search for the product owners (If you can’t find out who the owners are, be careful, it’s probably a big scam! ) – When you find out who the owners are, you can also check their previous work.
4. Check their money transfer company
5. Do not trust any promises or any testimonials in the sales page
6. Get feedbacks from other people in trusted known communities. See Our #1 recommendation. (It’s the most trusted online community in this industry with more than 10 years of positive reputation. )
Not Recommended List
Here is a dynamic list of not recommended products reviewed by LetsEarnIt.com.
Programs introduced in this list might be legit or scam but they are not recommended. It means that most of the time if you avoid them, you will save your time and money for a better use.
BigSpot is not a decent business! So many complaints and shady marketing are a few of red lights about it. Stay away from it. If you want to read the full review, click on its name!
AmeriPlan is a legit business that offers real opportunities but it’s not your best solution. Their website looks old and your opportunities are limited with it.Especially if you’re new to online business, I don’t recommend this program. Click on the name to read the full review.
Especially if you’re new to online business, I don’t recommend this program. Click on the name to read the full review.
Kyani is a decent business according to many online reviews! They offer health products. If you are into those products, you might want to test Kyani’s product as well.
What is not recommended about Kyani is the business opportunity part! Why? A few of my reasons are
- Their business model is MLM which I don’t like
- Their success rate is low
- You should invest a relatively hard amount of money to start
You can read my full review by clicking on the name.
This review is a bit old. Coffee shop millionaire is on the border-line. It’s not a scam nor a perfect product. It bombards you with lots of upsells and there are many similar products which are better and cheaper.
That’s why it’s not recommended. You can read the full review if you click on its name.
Tell Us About Your Experiences
If you had experiences with internet scams in the past, you can share your story with us and help our readers. If there are other red flags that we missed them in this article, you can write them in the comments. 🙂