By reading this AmeriPlan review, you’ll get to know:
- What is AmeriPlan?
- Is it a scam?
- Does it work?
If you have any of these questions in your mind, you’re at the right place!
Let’s expose the truth behind AmeriPlan.
Name: AmeriPlan USA
Owners: Denis and Daniel Bloom
Costs: From one-time payment of $20 + recurring payment of $24.95 per month
LEI Rating: 3 out of 5 | Scam or Legit: Legit | Is it recommended? No!
1. What is AmeriPlan USA?
AmeriPlan is a worldwide corporation that began to work in 1992. It was founded by Denis and Daniel Bloom. Its mission was to provide affordable medical and dental care to the average American family.
In the beginning, they provided discounts on medical services such as dental, vision prescription, and chiropractic but over the last few years, they have added more saving programs including family legal, financial, etc.
The bad news is that:
In order to get the above discounts, you need to become a member and pay the membership fee every month.
In recent years, many saving cards and discount services have started to work that is also free to use. If you do enough research, you will most likely find services that are good for your personal needs.
2. What products or services does it offer?
AmeriPlan has three membership plans listed below:
AmeriPlan Dental Plus
It costs a $20 registration fee plus a recurring payment of $24.95 per month for the entire household. ( $49.95 for the first month and then $24.95 per month )
The discounts for this membership plan include Dental, Vision, Prescription, Wellness Screenings, Hearing, and Chiropractic services.
AmeriPlan MED Plus
This membership plan includes Telemedicine, Prescription savings, Ancillary services, Medical Travel Assistance, and Hospital Advocacy.
AmeriPlan Deluxe Plus
It costs a $30 registration fee and a recurring payment of $39.95 per month for the entire household. ( $69.95 for the first month and then $39.95 per month )
This membership plan includes both the Dental Plus discounts and the MED Plus. It also provides some extra non-medical discounts such as Office Depot, Dell Computers, Sprint, JCP Portraits & Free Conference Calling, and AmeriPlan Cash Back Saver.
3. How can you make money with AmeriPlan?
So far, we have talked about AmeriPlan products and how it helps to save money.
It’s also a work-at-home business. It means that you can make money with it.
BY PROMOTING IT AND EARNING A COMMISSION FOR EVERY SALE YOU MAKE.
There are two steps to becoming a Benefits Consultant (BC) with AmeriPlan:
- Paying a 24.95 Annual Enrollment Fee (AEF)
- After completing this step, you will have access to AmeriPlan Corporate Services but you can’t generate any residual income before completing the second step.
- Buying or Selling any of Dental Plus, Med Plus, or Deluxe Plus Membership. After completing this step, you’ll become an active BC and you can generate commissions.
In order to make money with AmeriPlan, you should first become an active BC then, you can promote it to other interested people.
They offer a 40% commission for all recurring payments.
What will AmeriPlan give to you as a BC?
Here are AmeriPlan Corp Services:
- Bonus/ Rewards based on your sales
- Corporation Services
- E-commerce Enabled Website
- IBO Back Office/ Training website: A website with all the information about your sales organization, commissions, training, etc
- Sales Director Programs: Additional insurance + Direct deposit banking
4. Who is AmeriPlan for?
In general, it is for two groups of people:
- People who are looking for healthcare discount offers
- People who want to promote AmeriPlan and earn commission from it
5. Does AmeriPlan offer training?
Yes, They offer training and support.
They offer live calls, training modules, and support when needed.
6. Does Ameriplan provides you with the necessary tools?
Yes, They give you an automated website and they handle all the application processing & membership fulfillment, customer service, etc.
I should also say that these are the basic tools that almost every affiliate business will offer. They don’t give you advanced marketing tools such as: SEO tools, Link tracking, or other similar products.
7. How much does AmeriPlan cost?
As we have reviewed before it varies for different membership types but the least cost is a one-time payment of $20 for registration + a recurring payment of $24.95 per month + a recurring payment of $24.95 per year (If you want to make money with it)
- Discounts for people with no insurance
- Working anytime you want anywhere you like
- Phone support
- Automated customized website
- Lots of bonuses and motivational programs
- You should pay the membership fee to stay in the business
- For saving money you are limited to going to doctors, dentists, etc who accept the AmeriPlan
- For making money you are limited to promoting only AmeriPlan
- There are some complaints and negative reviews about AmeriPlan
- Lots of complaints consider this as an MLM type product which actually lets very few people become successful while the majority only spend and lose money ( One of our references is AmeriPlan reviews on GlassDoor.com )
8. Is AmeriPlan USA really a scam?
This is the eye-opening section!
No, It is not a scam!
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM AS A WORK-AT-HOME JOB!
Because it is hard to make money with this system and you pay a lot of money but the services you get in return are very limited.
First of all, the process on this website is more complicated than it should be!
What bothers me the most is that if you want to make money with AmeriPlan, you are limited to promoting their service.
Instead of investing in AmeriPlan, I strongly recommend you learn affiliate marketing.
You can earn up to 70% commissions by promoting thousands of online products. You don’t have to limit yourself to a single product.
When you learn affiliate marketing, you can compare different products and choose the one with the best quality and highest margin! You can create many websites and target different niches.
You can even find better products in healthcare or discount card niches! (Which can be considered as AmeriPlan Niche)
That’s why all the complicated process of becoming an active BC doesn’t make any sense to me!
Basically, AmeriPlan USA is not a scam, however, it is not a good way to earn a residual income! You can find better ways to earn passive income.
The good news is that:
Some services let you start for free!
Between hundreds of high-quality products, we have picked the very best and will introduce you now in a second!
If you really want to work from home, you can invest in the best available platform in the world, which is also our all-time #1 ranked product. Some of its benefits are:
- It’s FREE to start: A lifetime free membership that you can actually make money with it
- It has up-to-date training, tutorials, courses
- It gives access to classrooms where you can ask questions
- It has 1-on-1 support + live chat
- A website builder that creates a website in less than a 1 minute (It’s no joke and their websites are powered by the most advanced Content Management System (CMS) in the world)
Here is a comparison table to clarify the difference:
Final notes on AmeriPlan USA
Overall, I do not recommend AmeriPlan USA because you have to pay a lot of money before testing the system. I can not find a reason why you should limit yourself to a single product in a single niche.
If you want to work from the comfort of your home selling high-quality products, you do not have to pay for AmeriPlan membership plans.
Whether you are an expert in photography, engineering, cars, computer science, finance, or any other fields, you can promote affiliate products related to your expertise.
Rules of marketing are global and you can carry out them in any niche you want. You don’t have to bother yourself with the AmeriPlan complicated platform and plans. You don’t need to pay for their membership plan to learn how to market a product.
AmeriPlan makes money opportunity is to promote their own product.
So, what happens is that you should pay them and become a member before doing anything else. Then, you should convince others to do the same. And it goes on the same way…
From my point of view, this is not a solid long-term plan for a home-based business.
Usually, in services with similar business models, the majority of customers lose money instead of saving it.
As I said earlier, there are better places you can go to learn how to start a home-based business with more doors of opportunities.
You can check out our most recommended product here.
It teaches you how the process of making money online works.
It also gives you all the tools and training you need to build a sustainable online business.
And a lot more…
Best of all,
It lets you start for free!
What do you think?
Now, it is your turn!
Do you have any questions or comments about this review? Do you have any previous experience with AmeriPlan USA? Have you ever heard anything about it before? Do you have any questions?
PLEASE, SHOUT IT OUT LOUD IN THE COMMENTS!
I will personally answer all of them.