Whether you want to create your own niche websites or you want to create websites for businesses or clients, you don’t need to have any coding or web designing skills anymore! Thanks to the technology, now, you can make a professional-looking website in less than a minute. Let’s learn how to do that…
Common Phrases About Websites
- Domain: The address of a website. (Example: http://www.google.com)
- Hosting: The server that hosts your site contents.
- CMS (Content Management System): It is a system used to upload, edit, delete, and manage your website contents from a user-friendly environment. Famous examples are WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
- Load time: The time it takes for your website to load.
- Traffic: Number of visitors to your site.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): The process of making your site more visible to search engines, in order to increase its traffic.
- Backlink: An incoming link from another website to your site.
- PageRank: An important factor in your website ranking measured by google that considers backlinks to your site.
- Responsive website: A website that changes its layout according to visitor’s screen size in order to work well on various devices such as smartphones, tablets, and….
Important Aspects Of Your Site
Some of the most important aspects of your website that you should take care of them are:
- Good Domain Name: Here is a guide for finding a good domain name
- Load time: The faster your site loads the better.
- Responsive: Responsive design is a very important feature for your site.
- Easy to understand interface
- Professional looking design
- Adding value to your visitors
- Keeping your visitors engaged with your site
- Using a CMS
If you can take care of these aspects of your site, you will have a very successful and profitable website. The fastest way to achieve all of the above features for your site is to use a framework that simplifies the work for you. I recommend WordPress (The most popular CMS in the world). You can create your FREE WordPress website by writing a name for your site in the box below and clicking the “Build it Now” button.
Why WordPress Is Your Best Option?
A couple of years ago if you wanted to create a website, you had to know HTML and coding knowledge in order to create a single-page website. Now, it is a complete different matter to create a website and you can create a professional-looking website in minutes using a content management system. The advantages of WordPress for creating and managing a website are:
- No need to any coding, HTML, designing, or any kind of advanced skill
- Access to thousands of free and paid beautiful templates
- Ability to add new functionalities to your site easily by adding plugins
- Easy to install and easy to manage
- Free trainings, help and support within the community
We prefer WordPress and this website is built by WordPress. If you want to build your own WordPress site too, the next section is for you.
Build Your WordPress Website For FREE
Kyle (The co-founder of Wealthy Affiliate) has made a video showing you how to create a WordPress website in less than 30 seconds using Wealthy Affiliate platform:
If you want to create your own websites, you can do that in the next few minutes by creating your FREE Siterubix account. Your free membership includes 2 free websites, training, and support.
Need my help?
If you have any questions regarding the creation of your website or you need my help, leave a message below and I will gladly answer. 🙂